[Photoshop] 電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程

[復制鏈接]
                      電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程31 / 作者:抱著貓的老鼠 / 帖子ID:16754770,5580011

游客,您需要回復才可以查看或下載該資源!沒有賬號?注冊

本教程是關于電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程,時長:1小時03分,大小:1.8 GB,MP4高清視頻格式,使用軟件:Photoshop,作者:Siobhan Twomey,共17個章節,語言:英語。

Photoshop是Adobe公司旗下最為出名的圖像處理軟件之一,集圖像編輯、廣告創意,數字繪畫,圖像輸入與輸出于一體的圖形圖像處理軟件,深受廣大平面設計人員和電腦美術愛好者的喜愛。多數人對于PHOTOSHOP的了解僅限于“一個很好的圖像編輯軟件”,并不知道它的諸多材應用方面,實際上,Photoshop的應用領域很廣泛的,在圖像、圖形、文字、視頻、出版各方面都有涉及。

視頻預覽:

電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程20 / 作者:抱著貓的老鼠 / 帖子ID:16754770,5580011 電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程6 / 作者:抱著貓的老鼠 / 帖子ID:16754770,5580011 電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程74 / 作者:抱著貓的老鼠 / 帖子ID:16754770,5580011 電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程66 / 作者:抱著貓的老鼠 / 帖子ID:16754770,5580011 電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程18 / 作者:抱著貓的老鼠 / 帖子ID:16754770,5580011 電影動畫故事板藝術訓練視頻教程49 / 作者:抱著貓的老鼠 / 帖子ID:16754770,5580011

This course is a complete overview of the Art of Storyboarding. I teach you how to draw dynamic character poses, how to sketch your ideas; and how to work with Character Model Sheets and Layouts. I also unpack advanced principles of composition for film, like Staging for the Action; Framing your Shots and how to lead the audience's eyes to where you want them to look. In addition, you will also learn directing techniques like when to cut a scene, when not to cut, and how to build audience identification with the characters of your story.
                      A storyboard artist calls the shots and visualises the script, the idea, or the concept. Your vision is what brings words on a page to life. This course covers skills that are the foundation for film making: a medium that is undeniably the most powerful storytelling art-form of our time. The role of the storyboard artist is one of the most creative and visionary elements of the production team.
                      Knowing these techniques represents an incredibly marketable skill set in today's visually driven world.
                      Whether you are interested in gaming, animation, sketching, comic books or filmmaking, the concepts and techniques in this course will get you started on the road to professional success. You can begin to build a portfolio from right within the course, or you can start storyboarding your own projects now to a professional standard. I've packed this course with only the most relevant and detailed material. I've distilled everything I've learnt in my 15 years as an animation and film professional into each lesson.

更多相關內容請關注:PS教程專區AE視頻教程專區中文字幕教程專區

人人素材本內容地址:http://www.mojk.tw/thread-16754770-1-1.html
                      分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群
                      收藏
                      收藏6
                      支持
                      支持1
                      反對
                      反對0

精彩評論60

跳轉到指定樓層
                      沙發